Tuesday, February 21, 2012

omg i have abandoned this blog for a year! :( i am sorry!

it's just so much easier to type short things on twitter, no need to sit down and ruminate and pen out a proper blog entry (not that i actually sit down and ponder what goes into my blog entries, but still)

if you follow me on twitter, you will know that i didn't make it into residency. again. and yes, i was horrendously disappointed and upset and angry etc etc. but i've moved on and gotten over it. hopefully next year! (and i think next year is the last year i will try for ortho)

still loving ortho! had the best reg ever in Spine which made the 3/12 there quite fun actually. he's like my big brother. best part was he actually let me do a cancellous screws on call with him! :D and you know what, the check Xray was fab. so i rock okay :D (rather, he rocks hahaha)

i also passed mrcs part a! which means that come october, i will be flying to edinburgh to sit for part b! looking forward to returning to UK once more :D :D :D
sunday roasts, primark, marks and sparks, sains, and so much more :D
and hopefully i pass my exam ;)

if i should be following you on twitter etc drop me a line! you can always find me @ditzydoctor

gonna keep this blog alive somehow. can't give it up just yet! :)

1 comment:

CatCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.